Recipe KIM McCOSKER – Author of ‘4 Ingredients’ cookbooks
• 8 Medjool dates, (40g), pitted
• 4 tbsp. (64g) almond butter
• ½ cup (50g) oats
• 2 tbsp. (22g) slivered almonds, crushed
• Into a food processor place the dates and pulse to break up.
• Add the remaining ingredients.
• Blend to combine.
• Using a tablespoon of mixture, roll into balls.
• Place in freezer to set for about 10 minutes, then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
• Optional: Add a mixture of dried dates and dried figs.
Recipe supplied from 4 Ingredients Veggie & Vegan. Now on sale for just $22.00 including FREE POSTAGE Australia wide. www.4ingredients.com.au/product/4-ingredients-veggie-vegan