After embarking on my own journey (later becoming somewhat an epic one) in search of answers on life after death and spirituality I discovered intuition and it’s relevance in my life.
You hear so much about it and how it important it is BUT adopting spiritual practices in everyday life often makes people thing argh!! That stuff I don’t have time for or can feel guilty when they don’t keep it up.
Intuition becomes clearer when mindfulness and mental clutter is cleared.
Here are some of the things I have observed along the way about people whilst teaching intuitive development:
- Everyone IS different and not everyone’s intuition will work the same way.
- Comparing yourself to others is like comparing an apple and an orange – literally! Our processing systems determine how we intuit.
- Stepping into our own power is the scariest thing I have witnessed – there are almost always tears.
- Self judgement, blame and shame holds us all back. No matter who you are.
- We are our harshest critic as much as you’d like to think it’s everyone else – it isn’t.
- Self love and self nurturing is the hardest nut to crack. So many feel guilty even sitting down and doing nothing for 10 minutes (when there are so many other things to apparently).
- Not many people can connect to themselves and stay in their head and logical mind because it’s safer.
- Dipping into the emotions and heart centre is so scary for some people it physically causes pain.
- When you let go and release all the drama and drama queens in you life there’s a point you look in the mirror and realise ‘now there’s no one else to blame’.
- Accepting yourself wholly, just as you are is one of the hardest things people face.
As I watch the unravelling begin I see all of this and so much more in people I work with. The beauty is the realizations start to happen as soon as the acceptance and acknowledgement detach goes on internally…. And so begins the transformation!
Not long now until we take Open Circle to the Gold Coast!
Just a over week left for your early bird discount so book in quick